Serial number & DVP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Serial number & DVP
From: aa9ax@iglou.com (Steven Sample)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 22:08:00 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 16 Mar 1995, Sergei Kulyov wrote:

> Hi,
> I tryed to record the message "your number is" using Ctrl-F3
> but nothing. No record. Each time when I push Ctrl-F3 I see
> the color change in the band field from black to white and vise
> versa.
> I'm using the 9.15 with the DVP.
> Thanks!
>
> 73! Sergei AA8OT es UA3AP
> Columbus, Ohio

Sergei,

I had the same problem when I tried running my version 9 using the old
version 8 manual with a small insert I received with the v.9 diskette at
Dayton 95.  Somewhere along the line, the command was changed from
Control-F3 to Control-F6. This appears in the new version 9 manual.

I beat my brains out for days until a friend bought the new version by
mail and it arrived with a new manual.  These things happen!  73, and
GL...  Steve/AA9AX

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com