VHF/UHF MASTER.DTA file

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: VHF/UHF MASTER.DTA file
From: klimas@uhavax.hartford.edu (klimas@uhavax.hartford.edu)
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 1995 10:23:25 EDT
This has been on my BBS since December. I'll UUencode it and post it here:
CTMASTER.ZIP     26217  04-04-95  MASTER.DTA VHF-UHF calls file for CT v8.x
                                  -& CT v9.x compiled by K9PW from many top
                                  -VHF contesters nationwide. For use with
                                  -K1EA's CT contest logging program. CT -d
                                  -to load, Super Partial Check to utilize.
                                  -author: Pete_Walter-CPW005@email.mot.com
                  _\\///_
   co-founder:   (' O O ')    North East Weak Signal group, ARRL affil.
|  73 de Ron WZ1V,     email: klimas@uhavax.hartford.edu               |
|  Grid FN31mp         BBS:   203-768-4758 (weeknights/weekends only)  |

Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com
Problems:                 reisert@eng.pko.dec.com