CT 2 Radio Control

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT 2 Radio Control
From: n2ic@drmail.dr.att.com (LondonSM)
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 11:33:58 -0600
Does the -AC (i.e. Top-10 Devices Control) now work with both LPT1 and LPT2 ?

I would like to use 2 Top-10 device boxes driving Dunestar 600's on each of my
two radios.  To protect my radios, it is imperitive that the BCD-coded output
on LPT1 reflects the band that radio 1 is on, and the LPT2 output reflects the
band radio 2 is on, regardless of which radio is currently active, from CT's
point of view.

I don't see anything about -AC working on LPT2 in the RELEASE9.TXT file.

Thanks,
Steve London, N2IC/0
n2ic@dr.att.com

--