Need help with MERGE of FD logs please.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Need help with MERGE of FD logs please.
From: AMITCHELL@GC1.GEORCOLL.ON.CA (ANDY MITCHELL, VA3CW)
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 1995 21:07:08 -0400 (EDT)

Our group ran a 3A operation for FD and used a network.  Unfortunately one
of the PC's was an old 286 and we could not run version 9.02.  After having
learned the hard way last year (not to mix 8.0 and 9.02) we moved all 3 mach-
ines to V8.0.

There were 2 "fone" stations and 1 "cw" station.  Each did it's own savelog.
Information sent over the network from station to station did not include
the "nr" but only the section.  I find now that each log is for the most
part complete and accurate but does not contain the "nr" logged by its partner
stations.

Have I forgotten since last year or have I lost my marbles?

Is there a way that I can "MERGE" these 3 logs together so that I can get
one log that is complete?  Several attempts have lead to failure.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Andy
VA3CW