CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT
From: melm@ns.management.mcgill.ca (melm@ns.management.mcgill.ca)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 08:28:45 -0400
Just an observation. I must say I'm a little dissapointed with the "Quality"
of CT. I had assumed because it is popular and not in-expensive it would be
"bug" free. This seems to be not the case.
Also, this "RS232" networking seems to be flakey based on what I read on
the news-group. Why not do away with it and just support "comercial" type
networks.
Some of the workarounds such as optical fber would indicate that for serious
contest stations, $$$ are not the prime consideration.
73 to all
Mel, VE2DC

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com