CT notes from IARU HF

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT notes from IARU HF
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 23:57:01 PDT
I almost forgot my notes about mostly minor CT problems we experienced in thr
IARU HF contest.

1) When printing out the breakdown sheet the labeling for hours started at
00Z instead of 12Z (just the label, the data was OK).

2) It was not possible to check which HQ stations were worked per band once
we had 15 (?) different HQ stations in the log.  They'd scroll off the end of
the multiplier listing.

3) When entering callsigns sometimes the callsign would get scrambled, with
the last couple of letters moving to the front of the callsign (for example
SM4CAN might become ANSM4C.  Weird.

4) The listing of potentially bad zones (*.ZON file) included all of the HQ
stations we worked, where ITU zone is not the exchange...

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093
Phone: 203-668-5444

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com