V9.23/9.24, Does yours work?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: V9.23/9.24, Does yours work?
From: tposey@freenet.scri.fsu.edu (terry arthur posey)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 11:12:22 -0400 (EDT)
Yeah, I got the latest CT from the BBS and unpacked CT9.EXE and CT does
blow-up on my machine, also.  BBS says the latest version is 9.23, but
the unpacked version number is 9.24.  I downloaded three different
copies - all have the same problem.

I have discovered that my copy will not run with DOS 5.0 HIMEM or Doc 6.2
HIMEM installed.  It will also not work with my old QEMM386 v6.0.  If I
remove memory managers v9.24 works fine.  Unfortunately, then I cannot
load COMTSRs, DVPTSR into high memory!

My v9.10a runs fine.

I think something is broken with the copy on the BBS.  Ken?

73,   Terry N4KT   tposey@freenet.fsu.edu

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com