ct and OS/2]

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: ct and OS/2]
From: ken@packetcluster.com (Ken Wolff)
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 1995 17:50:58
We tried using CT in a full screen session under OS2 a couple of years ago.
During disk i/o the CW sending got chopped up a little, so we quickly booted
DOS. I think CT and the DVP work just fine under OS2 in a SSB contest. I am
still fiddling with CT as a character mode OS2 program, and I have been
prototyping a PM version of CT too. This stuff is fun....I just wish I had
more time to work on it.

ken@packetcluster.com (Ken Wolff)