DVP board - other software to run it?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: DVP board - other software to run it?
From: w5robert@blkbox.COM (Robert)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 17:37:05 -0600 (CST)

> I used my DVP board for the first time this past weekend and was
> wondering if there is any other software available for it, such as a
> program that does the "backcopy" function without having to be in the
> CT program, or the voice equivalent of a "brag tape".
>
> Why is the DVP not being made any more?  Did something else come along
> that obsoletes it?

Dave,  as much as we may complain abt bugs in CT, there is no
finer program than CT to run the DVP.  The many features that Ken has
setup for the DVP are only found in CT - that I know of anyway.
--
73 Robert  WB5CRG  w5robert@blkbox.com

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org