CQWW CW TRIVIA

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CQWW CW TRIVIA
From: n4zr@ix.netcom.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 11:58:44 -0800
At 01:04 PM 11/27/95 -0500, Tony wrote:
>2. The best one yet. Here we have YL3IZ/MM. We contact him Saturday and
>he gives us zone 34. Then again, on a different band, on Sunday, he
>gives us zone 37. Let's assume, for the moment, that he moved zones,
>and the operators got the correct zones. CT correctly scores the
>first qso for zone credit only. But the second qso is ignored as
>a DUPE !! I can't figure out a way to get CT to give us that second
>zone on the same callsign!!!?

Odd, he gave me 36, and every time I heard him thereafter he was giving the
same.  From the CW, I assume at least 2 different ops - one faster, one dead
slow, and one ...

Could it be they didn't know what the zone should be? For that matter, what
about KC4AAA?  He gave me 39 - CT thinks 13.

73,

Pete N4ZR (n4zr@ix.netcom.com)

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org