Reflector Junk Mail

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Reflector Junk Mail
From: DFM4%GsvCom%EbrCenOak@go50.comp.pge.com (DFM4%GsvCom%EbrCenOak@go50.comp.pge.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 95 7:56:14 PST
Why is it that everone seems to insist on cc-ing every reply to a query to the
entire reflector? This A.M. I have 4 or 5 mails on "RES" files. Its like
damned junk mail filling up my mailbox. I already had to drop off the dx and
contest reflector due to this crap.

Maybe its me, but I don't understand why the replies don't go to just the
person asking the question instead of the whole world? If I want to know the
answer, then I could ask them what they found out.

It just seems to be another instance of the HAM-ego wanting to flap their jaws
endlessly to the whole world about someting that most people probably don't
care about. I reminds me of tuning across the 2 meter repeaters at communte
time - don't those people ever shut up???

Don

N 6 I Produce Electrons (hopefully not Endless drivel)

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org