IRQ

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: IRQ
From: force12e@lightlink.com (Natan) (Natan)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 96 22:24:36 EST
Thought some of you might find this intersting!

I have recently installed a 4 port buffered serial board and
for reasons known only to me, I must use interupt 11 on Com
3.  Even though the help screen on COMTSR3.EXE does not list
this interupt, you can get the TSR to accept it by loading
it  as COMTSR3 -I11.  I did not know this and was pulling
out what little hair I had left trying to come up with a way
to get a normal IRQ for Com 3 and CT to get along.  Thanks
to Bob Wilson N6TV for this gem.

Regards,

Natan W6XR/2

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct