KIY Interfaces, FT1000 timeout etc.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: KIY Interfaces, FT1000 timeout etc.
From: jallen@vhfcom.com (John D. Allen)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 07:32:00 -0500
1. Thanks to Glenn for the info on the ROM version.  But there are
many people with the new ROM that are having problems, from what I
have read here on the reflector over the past few months.

2. I have found out that the KIY interface that I use is still
available from K1CC.  It is $50 and a nominal shipping charge of
$3.75.  RIch is in Vernon Ct and his email is
AssaraR@utrc.utc.com

Hope this is helpfull info for everyone.  Good luck in ARRL CW this
weekend.

73, John, K1FWF  jallen@vhfcom.com
John D. Allen, jallen@vhfcom.com

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct