Siamese Multi-2 logs

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Siamese Multi-2 logs
From: fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com (Tony Brock-Fisher)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 08:11:35 -0500
Here's the resolution of my Siamese Multi-2 logs:

1. The Cause: When the computers are set up, you must type RUN1 into
one of them and RUN2 into the other.

2. The Cure:  Do a b2r9 on the .bin file. Examine the .res file and notice
that on the right side there is a column of numbers like 49 0 0 or 50 0 0.
In my case, 49 0 0 correlates with station 1, and 50 0 0 correlates with
station 2. I used Unix editors to split the .res file into two files,
labelled them properly, and submitted them as my separate chronological
logs. Phew!!

-Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org