CT and WIN 95

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT and WIN 95
From: bsimonson@comcastpc.com (bsimonson@comcastpc.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 20:41:32 -0500
I last wrote for help in running CT 9.27 with an FT1000D on a Dell P133c,
after exiting windows and restarting in DOS mode (I'll play with running in
a DOS box with WIN 95 running later).  I had erratic operation, a minimally
functioning keyboard (slow and erratic), and radio timeouts with out the
radio control working.  I know the comports work, since LOGic 4 functions
properly.

Ken responded quickly with a suggestion, but tat did not solve the problem.
Through experimentation I have found that the DVP and comtsr1 (the tnc) do
work.  The problem occurs when I load comtsr2 (the FT1000D).  Anyone have
any suggestions or ideas why an FT1000 should not work (it did work for the
ARRL using my old Compaq 486).  I have checked com 2 in windows to confirm
that the address, baud rate, interrupt, and software interrupt correspond
between what I am running in WIN 95 and what I am loading with comtsr2.

HELP

Beryl
Beryl D. Simonson KE3GA
H(610) 664-0549 bsimonson@comcastpc.com