All DVP's Are Sold!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: All DVP's Are Sold!
From: ke7gh@PrimeNet.Com (Brian K. Short)
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 16:13:10 +-100
As previously mentioned 1 DVP is in transit to NH and I have the check.
I just received word that Ron's board went to TX and he knows who he is.

Anyone else, sorry.  Those were the guys with the money here first.
If I receive any other checks etc, I'll gladly return them.

Thanks for the OVERWHELMING response in selling these items.  I sincerely
hope they get put to good use!

I will be happy to field any setup qurestions for either board if needed.

Again thanks and sorry we only had 2 boards and roughly 10 buyers.

73 de Brian ke7gh@primenet.com

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org