FD Imports into LogWindows

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: FD Imports into LogWindows
From: Jim Reisert AD1C" <AD1C@tiac.net (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 96 23:59:39 -0400
On Thu, 27 Jun 1996 22:18:24 -0300, Jimmy R. Floyd wrote:

>I imported my FD logs into Logwindows 3.0. I am using CT 9.26. So far in
>Log I have found my 10 meter contacts on 6 meters and my 20 meters on 15.
>Am still checking but a lot of work when you had almost 1600 Q's!!!!!

I assume Logwindows is using the CT .RES file to import the data.  Run b2r
on your log and look at the .RES file - alot of the bands are off by 1!

Ask K1EA if he can fix the B2R[8,9] utility.  I have tried several times,
with no response.

Incidentally, I wrote the CT conversion for KD7P LOGPlus! and it does NOT
have this problem.  I go right from the .BIN file, don't use the .RES file
at all.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>                    http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/