[ct-user] Compilation of LZ Engineering DVP board feedback

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Compilation of LZ Engineering DVP board feedback
From: rmp@ix.netcom.com (Randy Powell)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 22:58:40 -0700
LZ Engineering gets high marks....put out the call for complaints
and got nary a one!  I've just received my DVP and cable, both with
lifetime warranties.  My computer will be talking to you....

73, Randy Powell NZ6N  ....here are the responses...

I bought a LZ DVP and cable at Dayton.  Used it at Field Day and for a
couple hrs during IARU.  So far it has worked FB, no Rf in the audio
or hums ect., am quite pleased with it.  Hope this helps

73 Jeff KQ4HC
jnyeager@southern.edu

Yes and Yes to the board and the cable ... and NO problems so far ...

I have both an 'original' K1EA board and a 'LZ' K1EA board and cannot
tell the difference ... both to date give me no problems ...

Hope that helps ! 73 Bill AA4NU     aa4nu@raider.raider.net

I bought a DVP plus cable set for my TS-940 just before the CQWW last
fall and it all worked fine. The cable has a label on it from Harvard
Radio, so it may be old stock, but it is very neatly and professionally
done. No RFI problems whatsoever and it played as soon as I figured it
out. The board work looks good. Neat thing is that it is now half the
price it used to be.

73 Bill, VE5FN

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org