[ct-user] CT & Win95

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT & Win95
From: Larry Johnson <kj5yf@wt.net> (Larry Johnson)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 02:36:10 -0700
I run CT and Win95, but whenever I'm running CT, I always boot the PC in dos
mode. You really don't want to try to run under a dos window. Not only do you
have the problem you mentioned, win95 is not a preemptive multi-tasking
system...and you want CT to basically own the keyboard (along with the rest of
the system) when it's running. In other words, when you send cw, you want CT to
do it then, not wait for win95 to make up it's mind about giving control to CT.

* Larry Johnson
* KJ5YF @ WT.NET
* Houston, Texas   U.S.A.

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct