[ct-user] Problem with CT 9.27?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problem with CT 9.27?
From: shawcorj@wtaccess.com (Charles Shaw)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 19:37:19 -0700
CW with my Omni-VI.  I have discovered that although it will control the
radio and it will send a CW sidetone in the computer speaker; it will not
key the Omni on CW using LPT2 (which I *need* to use.)  For the CQP, I
installed the CT.exe from version 9.10a and everything went well (after I
told it that my Omni is a 735.)
     Today I tried 9.27 for the CW SS and had the same results.  Testing
with the .exe from 9.10a, again--OK.  The computer, radio and cables have
not changed.  NA continues as usual.  Have others run into this?  If you
feel real pushed for something to do, try LPT2 for keying and see.  I would
appreciate any sure-fire thoughts!  I've telephoned XX, but no reply yet.
Will be away for about 3 days now.  Thanks & 73.

                 Charles - KB5UL - New Mexico - <shawcorj@wtaccess.com>

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org