[ct-user] Key remapping

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Key remapping
From: fabry@surf.com (Bob Fabry--N6EK)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 19:35:32 +0000
At 11:35 11/25/96 +0000, Barry Kutner wrote:
>Used CT 9.27 over the weekend. I tired to remap the + key to the
>semicolon or quote, to avoid jumping to the numbers section of the
>keyboard. I tried both the "numbers" + and the "Shift =" without
>success. After the remapping, neither key worked, and I had to clear
>the remapping to restore function. Any ideas?

I use 9.27 and map semicolon to insert and aphostrophe to plus.  Works
great!  You may be typing the two keys in reverse of the order that is
required. You said it wrong above:  You want to remap the semicolon key to
the plus key, not vice versa. Also confusing is that a second remap doesn't
seem to override a first one.  If things get confused, clear the definitions
and start over. -Bob

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org