[ct-user] Beware of Idiom Press

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Beware of Idiom Press
From: Joe Pontek, K8JP" <palooka@pyrotechnics.com (Joe Pontek, K8JP)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 20:13:10 -0700 (MST)
Will,
If you are so reluctant to print this, why to every damned reflector?  I
have built
several of these keyers without a problem, except my own errors. I have been
in electronics professionally for 35 years and do occassionally make a mistake.
So, for everybody out there, be aware, Wil may not know what he is talking
about,  may not have given his true tone he used on the rep with whom he spoke,
and may be some what bias, as I am.

09:50 PM 12/15/96 -0500, William R Liporace wrote:
>Here is a message that I have been reluctant to print.  This is not to be
<snip>
>So after all of this PLEASE BEWARE of IDIOM PRESS!!!!!!!
>
>73 es CUL Will
73 & Happy Holidays,  K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly,
K8JP, K8JP/VA2, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, ex-K8HKM, ex-KN8HKM
Secretary, NIDXA
[\] NAUI Diver
palooka@pyrotechnics.com
snail mail: