[ct-user] Ethernet tsr status

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ethernet tsr status
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net> (David Robbins)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 19:09:12 +0000
I have written a tsr that replaces COMTSR4 to provide CT with
an ethernet network connection to replace the serial line
network.  (Note:  this does not provide telnet or other internet
access from CT, it only replaces the serial network on a local net)

I have just sent out version  0.001alpha to 4 people who had
expressed some interest in trying it out.  it is still in the
rude, crude, and socially unacceptable class, but it at least
works consistantly on my machines(i.e. it no longer reboots at
random or stackdumps instantly).  if you have some networked
pc's that you would be willing to test this on please send me
mail direct.

i will post more updates as i work on it.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct