[ct-user] New Question abt FD

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New Question abt FD
From: Dan Weisenburger <kw4t@erols.com> (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 02:02:58 -0700
Hi Group,

First let me say thanks to N3OC and K4UK, fellow PVRC'rs, who've set met
straight about my "great idea" to use a strange prefix next year.  I'll
try to get somewhere, put up something, and operate as someone.

Now the 'question du jour'.  I have been offered the use of a friends
Kenwood TS-690 for Field Day.  What hardware is required to interface to
CT.  I already have the Kenwood RS-232 level converter that I use with my
940.

Question II.  Using CT-9, what rig selection will work with the TS-690?

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T

PS  Thanks also for the responses regarding my poor CQ'ing results.

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org