[ct-user] Anybody else download version 9.28 ?? & new ARRL section troub

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Anybody else download version 9.28 ?? & new ARRL section trouble
From: Ernie Howard <w8eh@infinet.com> (Ernie Howard)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:05:55 -0400
Hello all,

I downloaded version 9.28 today and found that the novice band bug
is halfway fixed.  It will stay on the novice bands but when
logging a contact, as soon as you press enter, it changes the
band to one without the "N" and puts it in the log.  Hummm.

Anybody else give it a try yet?

Also I saw the ARRL bull. about the new Canadian section, NL.  Has
someone made up a new FD.DAT file with this change.  I noticed
that when I added the new section myself, that CT seems to
choke on displaying the DX section in the 'alt-Z' listing.
It just shows 'D'.

Is there a limit on CT v9.27 and 9.28, in the number of sections that
it will display on screen?

73 Ernie W8EH
--
                     \\-//