[ct-user] CT registration off BBS?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT registration off BBS?
From: Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@gnv.fdt.net (Lloyd S. Smith)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 12:14:17 -0400
Good luck Brian, I have been trying to get them to answer for 6 months and
have been totally ignored.  Now that K1EA has washed his hands of it, there
is no support.

73' Lloyd,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x                                      x
x Lloyd S. Smith                       x
x ARS: NX4W  Formerly: N1OAZ, AE4WF    x
x Email: nx4w@gnv.fdt.net              x
x WWW Page: http://gnv.fdt.net/~nx4w/  x
x Alachua, Florida                     x

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>