[ct-user] Adding sections for fd and ss

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Adding sections for fd and ss
From: NOAXL@aol.com (NOAXL@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 14:33:51 -0400 (EDT)
I was playing around with the fd.dat and sec.dat files trying to add the
labrador and Newfoundland section.

First I tried to just add the NL section and remove lab and nfd from the Mar
section.
booted ct927 and yes it crashed.So then I changed NL to LAB and made the
choices to accept either LAB OR NFD.

Then I booted ct and it took it. CT added the section to the wanted list
under the alt Z command,  And then I booted ct using SS as contest and seemed
to work.  So there you have it give a try and let me know if works ok.Make
sure you change the sec.dat file to SS.

So now there are 79 sections for SS and FD not counting the DX section in FD.
I hope this is correct.

Any questions or comments please let me know

73 Dave KT0R (ex-N0AXL)

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org