[ct-user] How did you get your "unsupported" rig to work with CT?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] How did you get your "unsupported" rig to work with CT?
From: Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net> (Jim Reisert)
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 21:45:49 -0400
Are you using a rig which is *NOT* a defined selection in CT?  Here's how you
can get your 15 minutes of fame:

I would like to add some rig-specific information to the CT web pages.
Basically this would be a collection of information for people who do not
have
a TS940 or IC781, or any other rig that CT allows you to select though the
setup
menu.

If you send me the information on how you got your rig to work in CT, I will
give you credit in the "rig" archives and might even publish your information
verbatim.  Hence, your 15 minutes of fame!

The kinds of things I'm looking for is:

        - Rig make and model (ie. Yaesu 1000MP)

        - type of interface (manufacturer, 3rd party, homebrew)
          Please note if you had to MODIFY the interface in any way

        - cable pinning, if non-standard

        - baud rate, start and stop bits

        - any special programming you had to do TO THE RIG (i.e. to
          set the baud rate or start/stop bits if it's not the default
          out of the box).

        - any special switches to COMTSR

        - any "quirks" (i.e. tuning the RIT changes the logged frequency
          in CT).

Please send the information to AD1C@tiac.net.  Do *NOT* copy the reflector.
will send out a summary based on the information I receive.

Thanks - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>               http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct