[ct-user] IARU Test and Problem with CT9.27

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IARU Test and Problem with CT9.27
From: NOAXL@aol.com (NOAXL@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 13:00:26 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All:
Well I was playing around in the IARU test and CT9.27 has a glitch similiar
to problem in FD.  When I interfaced my 2nd radio or tried to interface the
FT-1000D by itself I could not change bands and the alt j command always
diplayed 14.238.6 no matter where on 20 I was.  I could type a freq in at the
log line and would qsy radio but tx freq display would stay the same. But
when I tried to qsy to 40 meters ct would move the logging band back to 20.
 Bummer.  So I ended up just taking the interface off line then could change
bands in logging screen.  Wonder if any one else had these problem.  Now My
Icom seem to track ok but still ct would not let to off 20 meters. ?

Hope everyone had a good test...
73
Dave KT0R  (ex-N0AXL)

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct