[ct-user] CT Emulator

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Emulator
From: Peter <pb0aiu@euronet.nl> (Peter)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 07:20:05 +0200
Fabio wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I am looking for any info about a CT Simulator.
> I mean a program that could send "virtual" QSO trough
> a CT network keeping them from a database.
>
> I will want to use it to stressing a CT network, emulating
> a lot of traffic from computer connected.
>
> Any suggestion ??
>
> 73 de Fabio
>
> I4UFH  one of IR4T, IG9R, 5H1FS, KF6FBE
>
> e-mail : i4ufh@contest.dsnet.it
>
> MCC Marconi Contest Club HomePage : http://www.galactica.it/MCC/
> IR4T    HomePage : http://www.galactica.it/MCC/ir4t_hry.htm
> 5H1FS HomePage & look-up log : http://www.qsl.net/5h1fs/index.html
>
> --
> Submissions:              ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
> Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org
> WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
> Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Fabio,

Take a look at the web for a program called congest. I think its at CT
homepage/tools and This will simulate qso's packetspots, grab,s and
radio polling over the network in ct. I have test our network (a loop
one) with 60 qso's / minute with no problem. And we use slow (386dx33)
pc's

peter
Pi4CC/PB0AIU

Btw if you can't find the programm i can send it direct to you