[ct-user] V9.30

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] V9.30
From: Bernie Gardner <bernieg@usa1.com> (Bernie Gardner)
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 10:31:51 -0400
I have finally gotten the v9.30 file from the bulletin board.  I have a
couple of questions regarding setup which someone here may be able to
help with.  First, what is the best way to start it to avoid having the
prompt from the DOS extender come up. Second, there is apparently a
different register.exe file required to register my call with the
program, but I can't find it anywhere on either the BBS or on the WEB.
The program works fine with out the 'registration', but it would be nice
to avoid the message about running register.  Any help greatly
appreciated.

Bernie Gardner
W1AZ

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct