[ct-user] Latest copy of CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Latest copy of CT
From: John Lash <john.lash@yale.edu> (John Lash)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 20:49:13 -0400
Thanks very much, Jim.

Yes, I did read the following lines on the FAQ sheet:

"The current version of CT is 9.30 as of September, 1997.

Updates to the CT software are available only via the telephone BBS. There
is presently no way to get updates via the Internet."

But I thought I recalled seeing an exchange of mails involving someone from
Europe that indicated internet download was now available.  Must have been
dreaming, or just seeing what I wanted to see and not what I was really
seeing!

Very sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope everyone else sees this
message before flaming me too harshly!

73,

John
WA2GO

ps Perhaps my current 102.1 fever and dizziness is at least partially
responsible for my lack of clear thinking.

At 08:22 PM 10/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 08:13 PM 10/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Forgive my ignorance, but is there a web site from which to download the
>>latest version of CT, or is it only done via the BBS?  I looked and
>>couldn't find a reference to a URL for the actual software.
>
>No, only the BBS.
>
>Other CT files can be found at:
>
>       http://www.contesting.com/ct/
>
>Did you bother to read the FAQ sheet from this reflector before you asked?
>
>- Jim AD1C
>
>--
>Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/

 -