[ct-user] e-mail log subscription for M/S ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
From: Noel Chenavard" <nc@lem.com (Noel Chenavard)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 09:21:49 +0100
I've sent a request yesterday to Doug KR2Q. He's managing e-mail log
subscriptions for the CQWW:

******************************
<< Doug,
I want to send my log via e-mail, but I've  little problem:
 I participated as M/S from F8KCF, my local Club station.
 I run CT9.27. When I generate the log, I have 3 *interesting* files :
 f8kcf.sum
 f8kcf_r.all
 f8kcf_m.all
 What do you prefer to receive :
 a)  the 3 files,
 b) or the sum and bin,
 c) or should I change my operating conds to SO to obtain a unique
 f8kcf.all,
 and change SO to MS manually in the f8kcf.sum file ?
 One US station asked the question in CT-user list, but I could not find
 any good response.
 The contest rules and e-mail subscription "how-to" are not very clear
about
 this point.
 Thanks for your help.
 73 de F6BGC
 ==
 Noel Chenavard -  nc@lem.com
 == >>

Here is the copy of the reply I received the same day -  Nice support  :-)