[ct-user] Re: How CT Tells Time

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: How CT Tells Time
From: Ed Parish <eparish@netcom.com> (Ed Parish)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 06:02:43 -0800 (PST)
You are correct, it is advised to remove the COMTSR's in the reverse order.

   From: "Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@email.msn.com>
   Cc: <N5NJ@worldnet.att.net>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
   Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 02:57:05 -0000

   My only suggestion would be to reverse the ordering of the COMTSR -U
   statements.  Some TSRs unload only in the reverse order of their
   installation.  I don' t know if COMTSR is one of these, but it's a good
   general practice.

   Putting in the TIME statement is a neat trick, one that I hadn't seen
   before.

   73 de Dick, K6KR