[ct-user] Loading COMTSR1 - help!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Loading COMTSR1 - help!
From: Nate Bargmann" <ka0rny@midusa.net (Nate Bargmann)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 03:34:40 -0500
Hi John.

I'm not sure if this will be much help, but I recall reading a
message posted a few weeks back that said to manually configure your
ports in your BIOS setup, not leave them to autoconfigure.  I don't
have a Plug 'n Pray BIOS, so COMTSRx have worked OK for me.  Also I
have configured COMTSRx for the 1000MP with no special parameters
except an odd interrupt the second hand board we were using in that
computer used.  Also, was able to use the CW interface on the other
COM port as well.

Since the problem seems to be common to newer machines is why I'm
guessing the above.

73, de Nate >>

     Packet   | KA0RNY @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM        | "If wires can be
     Internet | ka0rny@midusa.net                      | connected in two
     Location | Valley Center, KS USA EM17hs           | different ways,
             View yet another web page at:             | the first way
       http://homepage.netspaceonline.com/~ka0rny/     | blows the fuse!"