[ct-user] Back on IC706

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Back on IC706
From: Michel DESVILLES" <f3kt@worldnet.fr (Michel DESVILLES)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:07:59 +0000
Hello Old Men,

Last october 21th, Kurt from W6PH asked how to work with IC 706 and CT 9.21.

Quite friendly Jim AD1C answerd on 22th that it was very easy using 2C hex
adress on IC 706 and IC 756 model in radio popup menu.

I am using CT 9.26 and unfortunatly, IC 756 does not exist in this release
and I think it is the same in CT 9.21.

IC 781, 775, 765, 761, 751, 737, 735, 725 radio models are avaible on 9.26
radio popup menu.I tried each of them with 2C Hex adress without any success.

Is it possible to use one of those 8 radio models included in the list I gave
upstairs ? Wich one and what is the hex adress to put on IC 706 ?

Does any one have an answord ? You would be so kind to help me.

        73  Mike F3KT