[ct-user] IC706 + CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] IC706 + CT
From: W6PH <0006743923@MCIMAIL.COM> (W6PH)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 10:07:24 -0500 (EST)
I received replies from K3DI, K3WW, and KE7X.  (Thanks to you folks.)
The CT-17 came with all the radio addresses in the instructions, but
I have misplaced them for the moment.  The easiest solution (from K3WW)
was to use the IC781 emulation, CI-V Address set to 26H (not 2bh which
I set by mistake the first time.)  Select "IC781" as the radio in CT
and away you go!  (I used Autobaud in the 706 and set the baud to
4800 in CT, worked fine.)  I guess I'm about 5 years behind everyone
else, but this computer control and frequency writing is the cat's
meow.  Thanks for the help.  Very 73, Kurt, W6PH