[ct-user] CAT interface between 1000MP and CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CAT interface between 1000MP and CT
From: Dave Malley <dmalley@pipeline.com> (Dave Malley)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 07:14:58 -0500
I have had no trouble interfacing CT and the MP as long as the COMTSR
settings are correct.  My MP is on COM 2 and the serial card's COM 2
happens to use IRQ 9.  My COMTSR2 line in a .BAT file that executes CT
looks like this:

COMTSR2 -B4800 -N82 -RTS -P2 -I9 -A2F8

The 2 stop bits are important per the Yaesu manual; possibly that may be
your difficulty.

Good luck,

Dave, K1NYK