[ct-user] Old Country Files

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Old Country Files
From: Randy Thompson <k5zd@ultranet.com> (Randy Thompson)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 03:08:54 -0000
I wonder if anyone has thought of this before...

I wanted to print out some breakdown sheets from past CQWW CW contests.  I
have all of the .BIN files but I have not kept the .CTY files for each
contest.  I now realize this makes it impossible to go back and do an
accurate log listing since all of the prefixes have changed (especially the
old USSR)!

It would be a great resource on the CT web site to have the country files
for each contest season.  If anyone has them , I would love to get a copy.
 I now have the disk space to be a little more organized about keeping such
things.

Thanks!

Randy, K5ZD

Randy Thompson                                              Amateur Radio
Call: K5ZD
11 Hollis Street, Uxbridge, MA 01569
Tel (h) 508-278-2355 (w) 508-337-6600 x-213
E-mail k5zd@ultranet.com