[ct-user] M/S .all files

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] M/S .all files
From: Gary Yantis <gyantis@midtec.com> (Gary Yantis)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:10:56 -0700
Re multi/single, can someone tell me if CT is supposed to also generate
(with WRITELOG) a combined .all (log) file in addition to separate .all
files for both stations?  CQWW CW was my first  M/S (lot of fun!) so, from
past experience as single op, I was expecting CT to generate a combined log
.all file.  If this is correct I assume CQ (and ARRL) accepts the two
separate .all files (run and mult) plus the summary file, of course.  Sorry
if this has been answered before.  If it's in the CT archives, I missed it.
Thanks
Gary, W0TM    Vail,CO
gyantis@midtec.com