[ct-user] V8 or V9 ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] V8 or V9 ?
From: Jose R. Hierro" <ea7kw@arrakis.es (Jose R. Hierro)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:25:07 +0100

Tessei Masuda wrote: .

> And it run well except hitting Insert after input CALLSIGN.
> Whenever I did it , he said not 'R DE ......', but 'ETE DE.....' which
>  is as same as doing F3 and +.  But Only F3 was doing well. It
> seemed that we have the relation between F3 and CT copying
> the QSO date to HDD.

It is a bug (also in version 9.34).Not insert key but "+" key
(f3+log_qso).
Also happens when correction feature is enabled (corrected call sign +
F3 + log_qso). Corrected call sign's first caracter keyed wrong.
I lost 35 minutes downloading the latest CT9.36 during the the contest.
It is now fixed. Thanks Wolf.

73 de Jose, EA7KW/EH7KW