[ct-user] CT 9.37 - erratic code speed

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.37 - erratic code speed
From: Bill Bennett N7DZ <n7dz@qsl.net> (Bill Bennett N7DZ)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 07:24:09 -0700
I had a similar problem as was described by Ron St.Laurent in a previous post.
I loaded 9.37 onto two different Pentium Thinkpad laptops,  both running
Windows/NT. They both behaved the same. Problem one was that the rig wasn't
keying at all. I turned on the CT sidetone, and observerd problem two which was
what Ron reported. The code speed was slow and very erratic. Also the pitch of
the computer sidetone was varying wildly.

I did not bring up older versions of CT to check, but I will do that this
evening. I do know that last year CT 8.xx worked fine one one of these
computers, but I think I was using Windows/95 or maybe OS/2 at that time.

Bill N7DZ