[ct-user] v.9.37 CW keying

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] v.9.37 CW keying
From: Sante - IK0HBN <ik0hbn@isa.it> (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 21:38:14 +0100
At 19.20 01/06/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Gary.  I believe the problem lays with the program, not the computer.  I
>also had the same problem trying to key with LPT1.  Works just fine with
>a serial port.  Appears to be some sort of timing problem.  Van.  K7VS

 Van,
sri but here 9.37 run flawlessly for 1270 qso's using LPT2 for keying my IC
765.
To say the truth, in my opinion 9.37 is the version that till now does not
show any problem here. Settings are:
Com1 radio
Com2 TNC
Com3 Rotator
Com4= nettsr (networking)
Lpt1 printer
LPt2 CW
...it has been possible running also DSP BLASTER by K6STI...during the
event...
System is WIN 95 with all the mods suggested several times on this reflector.
Hope this help.
ciao Sante

--
                                  \\||//
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY:         (.)(.)