[ct-user] Ver 9.37 File Format Change???

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ver 9.37 File Format Change???
From: Jack Trampler - N2JT" <n2jt@fast.net (Jack Trampler - N2JT)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:54:09 -0400
I just finished importing my Field Day log into DXBase98 using the DXBase
import utility called Import98 and ran into problems.  The problems all
involve frequency/band determination.  I used CT ver 9.37 for the contest.

I have now found out that other DXBase98 users are having the same problem.
I made several different "test" logs using CT and they all had the same
import errors.  It did not matter if the program was reading the frequency
from the rig or if the rig was disabled and it was using the default
band/freq info.  Out of curiosity I attempted to import my old BIN files
that were created with ver 9.27.  They ALL imported correctly without a
hitch.

Question: Has there been a change in the BIN file format from 9.27 to 9.37?

73,
Jack - N2JT

e-mail:  n2jt@fast.net
packet: N2JT@W3BI.#EPA.PA.USA.NA