[ct-user] Key overlays for CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Key overlays for CT
From: Sergei Kulyov-PSK001 <Sergei_Kulyov-PSK001@email.mot.com> (Sergei Kulyov-PSK001)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:10:17 +0400
Hi folks!

I'm looking for the key overlays for CT. Back to the history few years
ago there were two sources: Ken's V73C which offered by Oklahoma Comm
Center and the Contest Assistant by VCH from IN.  HRO (Oklahoma Comm
Center with it?) doesn't have them for a long time. I was trying to
e-mail Ken, V73C but both his e-mail shown in Buckmaster and
Contesting WEB site are incorrect.  Also I didn't see any adds from
VCH for two or three years.  Does anybody have an idea where I can get
key overlays now?

Thanks in advance.

73! Sergei  UA3AP aka K3AO, ex-AA8OT

Moscow