[ct-user] Ram disk

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ram disk
From: Jesse M. Wall Jr." <ka8yyz@neo.lrun.com (Jesse M. Wall Jr.)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 16:43:58 -0400
Rob,
  Ramdrive is loaded in the config.sys file using a line such as:
         device=c:\dos\ramdrive.sys xxxx
where xxxx is the size if the ramdrive in KB. Also, please make sure that you
have a lastdrive statement that is F or above. If you have no lastdrive
statement, DOS assumes drive E.
  Hope this helps.
Jesse - KA8YYZ