[ct-user] Multi-multi serial numbers...

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Multi-multi serial numbers...
From: Mel Martin <mel@interlink.net> (Mel Martin)
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 00:34:45 -0400
I must have missed something David... I've never operated anything other
than single op, or multi-op single station, but I was under the
impression that m/m did assign from a single pool of numbers. If not I
don't see any problem. But if that's the case, wouldn't each operating
position just use it's own set of serial numbers?

--
Mel Martin
Mel@Interlink.net