[ct-user] Help Needed CT Network doesn't work

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Help Needed CT Network doesn't work
From: John K9UWA" <k9uwa@cris.com (John K9UWA)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:43:57 +0000
I had a two computer setup..one 486 / 33 mhz and a 486 / 100 mhz. One
was hooked to an IC-765 and DRSI internal TNC ....the other connected
by Null Modem cable to a 2nd IC-765.   I replaced the 486 / 100 with a
Pentium 166 mhz running Windows 95.  Currently following instructions
from another CT posting computer boots to a "CT" configuration and the
radio works fine.....however I can't seem to get the Null Modem link
between the 2 computers to work....no packet spots to 2nd computer and
no Logging between them....anyone have similar setup that could send me
copies or whatever setups and bat files or anything else that will make
it work....Would appreciate all the help I can get!!
Thanks
John K9UWA
ps: what about ether net cards?? Will they work??
John Goller, K9UWA & Jean Goller, N9PXF
Antique Radio Restorations
k9uwa@cris.com

http://www.concentric.com/~k9uwa/