[ct-user] Network Autoexec's NETTSR & 9.36

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Network Autoexec's NETTSR & 9.36
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@legato.com> (Mike Walker)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:02:07 -0500
For all those that asked, here are our startup execs.

(see also http://www.berkshire.net/%7Erobbins/software/nettsr.html and
http://www.berkshire.net/%7Erobbins/software.html#nettsr)

The entire setup is in the autoexec.  Great for those 3am reboots.  Happens
without thinking.  We used CT 9.36 and for some reason we had to add the 'mode
co80' to get them to come up in colour.  Must be the video card.

#1 IC-756, DVP, NETTSR and remote packet

pkt8000 is the Packet Driver for the network card (SMC).  The 10.0.0.10 is the
TCP address and you should have an unique address for each driver loaded.  See
the NETTSR documentation on how to set this up.
comtsr3 is for the IC-756

@echo off
mouse /c2
set comspec=c:\dos622\command.com
path = c:\;c:\dos622;c:\utility;c:\ct
pkt8000 0x7c
nettsr 10.0.0.10
dvptsr
comtsr3 -b9600 -i12
prompt $p$g
cd \ct
mode co80
ct cqww981 -vga -now

TS-850, TNC on Com, NETTSR and DVP

3c5x9pd is the Packet driver for the 3Com network card.
comtsr2 is TS-850
comtsr3 is the PK-90

@ECHO OFF
SET PATH=C:\;C:\MOUSE;C:\DOS;C:\NETWORK;c:\ct
mouse
SET LMOUSE=C:\MOUSE
SET TEMP=C:\TEMP
SET TMP=C:\TEMP