[ct-user] Conversion mycall.bin file to mycall.res

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Conversion mycall.bin file to mycall.res
From: Carlo Bonomi, IK2RPE" <ik2rpe@usa.net (Carlo Bonomi, IK2RPE)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:58:21 +0100

--------------BF4B7665D47A4A24A500FCCD

Hi,
After the CQWW contest I did, with my updated version  CT 9.37, the
usual conversion of the    mycall.bin   file to   mycall.res  file using
the program  B2R9.
Surprisingly the time appeared in the  mycall. res   file is exactly -
always, on all Qsos - 7 hours in advance with respect to the right time
of the Qso. Anybody else experienced the same problem? Did I forget to
configure something? Any suggestion on how to solve the problem?
Thank you in advance for any answer and/or help.

CARLO   IK2RPE

--------------BF4B7665D47A4A24A500FCCD

<HTML>
Hi,
<BR>After the CQWW contest I did, with my <U>updated</U> version&nbsp;
CT 9.37, the usual conversion of the&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<B>mycall.bin&nbsp;</B>&nbsp;
file to&nbsp;&nbsp; <B>mycall.res</B>&nbsp; file using the program&nbsp;
B2R9.
<BR>Surprisingly the time appeared in the&nbsp; <B>mycall. res</B>&nbsp;&nbsp;
file is exactly - always, on all Qsos - 7 hours in advance with respect
to the right time of the Qso. Anybody else experienced the same problem?
Did I forget to configure something? Any suggestion on how to solve the
problem?
<BR>Thank you in advance for any answer and/or help.
<P>CARLO&nbsp;&nbsp; IK2RPE</HTML>

--------------BF4B7665D47A4A24A500FCCD--